Thats It!

neon14

that's a prime reason you build your shop or garage WAY WAY AWAY from the house ....and always leave it really messy that way she never wants to come out there until it's cleaner and more representable to the lady types......and in the meantime you could have a dinosaur a sherman tank or another racecar out there for all she knows...BUILD ON BRO!

Will, I just read your post and the first thing that came to mind was "That's it!" Here is what we do....we get our wives together (and any other wives that would like to join), they can meet one time a week to bitch about our racing, and while they do that we will work on race cars. What a great idea?! Right? Oops, I had better hurry up and sign off before my wife reads this. Later.

will, stop messing around and get back to work on the dirt neon. i am starting to get excited about 06, kinda hoping they give out some info on maybe a sunday practice or something like a fun day just to see how far off the cars are. and whats rick's deal, he's being sort of sneeky, i think he is up to something. did he tell you anything at my house saturday night? we sure need him out there.

Archived