Pick the 2006 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Champion

Congratulations to outlaw22, rwracing10, lbeaver6 and Bar2248 who correctly picked Tony Stewart to win the 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup Championship in the 2005 Who Will Win Contest.

The 2006 season doesn't start for a while, but let's see if someone can look into the future and come up with the 2006 winner.

I will be closing this thread just before the first Cup event in the spring.

Nick Holt

realistically c. edwards............ in the perfect world where hard work, lots of heart , and a 'do it on your own' attitude could be rewarded- r. gordon.

Man,look at these picks so far...is Papa the only one that is worried about the fusion makin it out of the box?

they don't have to run it......

Technically,you are right Crazy Horse,but realistically,yes they do have to run the fusion.I'm sure it would have to be way out of the ball park,(performance),to not run it.I can't remember,any of the car companies,debuting junk.I picked Jimmy Johnson for the last two years.Now that I changed my pick,watch him rule.And so it goes...

Dale Jr. finally "get's it", wins 8 races and the championship. Wait, something else is showing up in my crystal ball........................Reb get's a haircut, Jason get's a girlfriend, Hudak get's a life and Terry buys HMP. Damn thing must be broke. :D

Does anybody think the #43 can make the chase???

he's chasing his brother to retirement with that decision.

Crazy horse the reason R Gordon does it on his own , is he is the only one stupid enough to put him in a car.

Lots and lots of talent , no brains.

hater.

Archived