New Cars

neon14

Is any body building any new dirt cars? Any TX Thunders? So far I have the motor and trans in the car. I had to convert the car from an auto to a stick. That was a big deal, but it is done now. Does anyone have any input on how to setup a front wheel drive for the dirt? I don't have a clue what to do. But the most important thing is already done, tonight I mounted the wing on the car. It should be smooth sailing from here on out. Anyway(as GB would say) Neon Will

figure it all out will. as much neon chasing as i did last year on pavement i think i am just going to wrap and a chain on your bumper and put whats left of jet ski rick in my car and turn it loose. hell i don't think owen will mind unless you complain. you know he loves those chain races. lol. ;):o

I want to see you guys tied together.And see you both go straight off the track on the end of the straightaway.LOL You will find FWD cars dont like slick surfaces.They dont turn!You have to really kick out the back end and try to finish the turn before it comes back.Im afraid those big engined Fords are going to have a distinct advantage,being able to kick out the back and drive it that way using motor.They did that to me at RGS,drive under me drifting at a 45 deg angle and saying "here dirt in your eye". :blink:

I want to see you guys tied together.And see you both go straight off the track on the end of the straightaway.LOL  You will find FWD cars dont like slick surfaces.They dont turn!You have to really kick out the back end and try to finish the turn before it comes back.Im afraid those big engined Fords are going to have a distinct advantage,being able to kick out the back and drive it that way using motor.They did that to me at RGS,drive under me drifting at a 45 deg angle and saying "here dirt in your eye". :blink:

G.B. now what did I get myself into? Thanks for this info after I already got the cage tacked in! Well, I can take alittle dirt in the eye. I think this neon can run, I hope. Sounds like rear wheel drive has the one up on dirt. We will see in Feb. Neon Will

Archived