Contract or Not

Lets just clear up some things. Cindy, Cassies mom posted a slandering post towards me.... stating I spread false statements. Cindy called me on the phone and stated that Nell told her racing was on this friday... but she added the rest of the stuff to the post. She admitted it to me on the phone, that she didn't think it would hurt anyone or my business... Maybe she was covering for Cassie I don't know... At the same time when everything was to be final... many issues came up,, Nell's stepfathers passing, surgery and things didn't get back to them.... I'm attaching the contract.... There were other issues we were checking into to make sure there were no liens on the property. This is the email and I have saved voice conversations by Roxie that we still had the deal, pay the closing and it need to have another realtor because she did the contract and she is the daughter of Nell. could become a conflict of interest... so there are things normal people don't post on the interest,, bad business... So while we get our contract changed and Nell opens friday cool beaners.....I'm getting emails stating we never did have a contract,, we did ,, I've attached some of it ... We also received a termination notice due to not finishing the contract deal.. Now we have hired another realtor per the request of Roxie...I truely want to see the dirt track opened,,, Due to the legal factor in this matter of how it has affected my name and company reputation, there is possible legal filings forth coming..I take our company name and my name very seriously. As you would if someone posted information about any of you...

Anyone can email at shelma@jsracingpromotions.com for any other questions, I will not answer on here...

Roxie and Nell are good people .... So lets move on,, and get back to racing..... We don't ask all the questions about your personal dealings....

This is the email Roxie just sent to me... I copied and pasted....

I have posted hope it helps. Tell your agent the MLS number is 661134. At

this point all contact needs to be between your agent and myself.

thanks

Roxie Adler, RealtorR

Best Homes GMAC Real Estate

409 Bryant

Pleasanton, Tx. 78064

830-281-8100 ext. 11

©830-570-4026

Fax: 830-569-4326

radler@besthomesgmac.com

www.RoxieAdler.com

Thank you for the information. All people are asking for is communication. I know Cassie and Cindy both very well and don't think that they would have intentionally posted anything slanderous against you or your company. I did not get to read the original post but I am sure things can be worked out. All anyone wants to know is who is responsible for the track and if we will have a track to race at.

Thank you for the information. All people are asking for is communication. I know Cassie and Cindy both very well and don't think that they would have intentionally posted anything slanderous against you or your company. I did not get to read the original post but I am sure things can be worked out. All anyone wants to know is who is responsible for the track and if we will have a track to race at.

So your stating when someone post this negative and lies on many websites that it can be worked out... My sponsors read this forum,, that is why I don't post alot on here...I'm very upset about this,, my name and my company... This could affect the sponsorship program, for many race car drivers... that need the program.. We just had two of our sponsored cars in Houston win..... and now this... We communicate, but ask when is racing, times and days,, not personal things..not financial things,, unless your paying it out of your pocket... sorry for the venting,, but that shocked me today.... I apologized,, just in a mood....

How is it slander? You have a contract for purchase however you haven't closed yet. You don't own the property quite yet. Hoping things work out for all parties involved.

Jason

Did you read her very first post,, you would understand,, and you would be hot

You know I Love Racing,,, no matter how old or young ,, I love watching it... I just want to see it going.....

Everyone have a Great Tomorrow...... See Ya

So your stating when someone post this negative and lies on many websites that it can be worked out... My sponsors read this forum,, that is why I don't post alot on here...I'm very upset about this,, my name and my company... This could affect the sponsorship program, for many race car drivers... that need the program.. We just had two of our sponsored cars in Houston win..... and now this... We communicate, but ask when is racing, times and days,, not personal things..not financial things,, unless your paying it out of your pocket... sorry for the venting,, but that shocked me today.... I apologized,, just in a mood....

How is it slander? You have a contract for purchase however you haven't closed yet. You don't own the property quite yet. Hoping things work out for all parties involved.

Jason

Did you read her very first post,, you would understand,, and you would be hot

You know I Love Racing,,, no matter how old or young ,, I love watching it... I just want to see it going.....

I did not see it on here however I had someone show me it.

Regardless who ends up running the track I will be visiting.

I agree that Cassie's first post was alittle slanderous towards yourself, she then immediately edited it just to state that Nell was the owner and getting prepared for racing soon. Then out of the blue, her edited post was removed by one of your employee's on what was said was on behalf of someone else's request.Now agreed that the business part of this track and the transaction is no one's right to know, but it is odd that now for almost three weeks you have stated your the owner/changes the name/hired people, done work out at the track and now this situation comes up.

TXEnergy,

I didn't get to see the original post by Cassie, but what lies were told? I agree with jason, if there was a pending contract, that does not make you an owner. You have been telling everyone that you are the new owner, as if it was a done deal. It appears that it in fact it is not a done deal. If you haven't closed on the deal, then YOU wouldn't exactly be telling the truth would you? Showing a copy of a contract only proves that a deal was in the works. Let me (us) know if I'm wrong.

Just my opinion. I'm just looking for answers, like everyone else.

I must say that I dont have a dog in this fight. But when someone is buying a house that is for sale it is typical if there is a contract pending to say that on the For sale sign in front of the house. The person buying said property doesn't go around saying that they have purchased the property when they don't have the keys to the front door.

Shelma,

Correct me if I am wrong but dont you have something to do in the legal field? If I am wrong I apologize. If this is the case I would believe that someone with your legal background would not come to a place like this a publicly announce to the world that "your" company owns the track whenever the contract has not been formally filed in the county court and ownership has officially changed hands.

I am truly disappointed in learning this fact because I wanted to give your company the benefit of the doubt because of the past dealings with other unnamed individuals that claimed to be building tracks.

As far as your sponsors reading this forum I hope they would. For the last few weeks you have been on here telling people that you owned the track when quite frankly you had a contract to purchase the track. These are two totally different things. Contracts can expire and according to you this one has. Could this be a ploy on the the current owners to get a higher price now that the old contract has expired, I dont know. But with all of the past problems that people have had dealing with other people getting on this same forum asking for money to build tracks and saying that they have contracts in place to purchase land to build other tracks I cant believe that someone like yourself would even begin to say that your company were the "New Owner" of a track when you had a contract to purchase the track.

There were several people on this forum publicly come on here and thank you for saving the track. These same people are your potential customers and I cant believe that you would jeopardize their loyalty. Like I said I dont have a dog in this fight, but I do help out a friend of mine that has a dirt modified. I feel sorry for the customers that you have that put your faith in your company and now have been disappointed in this way.

Can this be worked out I don't know. I hope for all parties involved I hope that it does.

One last thing; If you take your name and company name very seriously why would you tell everyone on this forum that you own the track when the sale of the track had not been formally closed?

I must say that I dont have a dog in this fight. But when someone is buying a house that is for sale it is typical if there is a contract pending to say that on the For sale sign in front of the house. The person buying said property doesn't go around saying that they have purchased the property when they don't have the keys to the front door.

Shelma,

Correct me if I am wrong but dont you have something to do in the legal field? If I am wrong I apologize. If this is the case I would believe that someone with your legal background would not come to a place like this a publicly announce to the world that "your" company owns the track whenever the contract has not been formally filed in the county court and ownership has officially changed hands.

I am truly disappointed in learning this fact because I wanted to give your company the benefit of the doubt because of the past dealings with other unnamed individuals that claimed to be building tracks.

As far as your sponsors reading this forum I hope they would. For the last few weeks you have been on here telling people that you owned the track when quite frankly you had a contract to purchase the track. These are two totally different things. Contracts can expire and according to you this one has. Could this be a ploy on the the current owners to get a higher price now that the old contract has expired, I dont know. But with all of the past problems that people have had dealing with other people getting on this same forum asking for money to build tracks and saying that they have contracts in place to purchase land to build other tracks I cant believe that someone like yourself would even begin to say that your company were the "New Owner" of a track when you had a contract to purchase the track.

There were several people on this forum publicly come on here and thank you for saving the track. These same people are your potential customers and I cant believe that you would jeopardize their loyalty. Like I said I dont have a dog in this fight, but I do help out a friend of mine that has a dirt modified. I feel sorry for the customers that you have that put your faith in your company and now have been disappointed in this way.

Can this be worked out I don't know. I hope for all parties involved I hope that it does.

One last thing; If you take your name and company name very seriously why would you tell everyone on this forum that you own the track when the sale of the track had not been formally closed?

Did it on a hand shake and contract....

Archived