The Before and After Photos

Desert COP

that was me dennis not kaminski

Thanks Troy, Now all I need is a few sponsors to feed the beast every week. Have lots of folks that have given me parts to help this along. I ended up replacing all the brake lines today. Found a ton of crudd in the master cylinder when trying to bleed the brakes. I'm gonna put a new one in tomorrow and do a drive by when I get the brakes bled.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

LOOKS GOOD .WONT BE HARD TO FIND JUST ADD WINGS ........REALLY DENNIS .....GREAT LOOKING Car all pun put aside ........now promise me you wont shoot the first person who scratches it ....

It would be Mat ,, You know that , Or someone else would come down on your right side. Man It looks good !!

[/quote dennis i will suggest a very large water pistol with long range reach ..mat can run..

:P Too Funny! Wait til opening night!! :P

Dennis nice looking car .

Thanks Mike!!

I surely couldn't have done without all them extra parts you threw in when I bought that roller from ya. Lots of them parts are on this car!! Can't wait to see how it handles after Greg Jr helps me set all the suspension stuff. Those AFCO Shocks were just what he ordered, and I bought some new PRO Shocks!

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

Archived