Texas Thunder Meeting

Down8910

On December 14 the Texas Thunder Class at Corpus Christi speedway will have there first reorganize meeting. The meeting will be at 7:00 p.m. @ Sea Breeze RV Park at the Club House. Address 1026 Sea Breeze lane, Portland, Texas. If you have question you can call Nellie Kelley @ 361-222-1287.

• 1 month later...

:unsure:

dont forget this weds 11th 7 pm at sea breeze rv park 1026 sea breeze lane portloand,,, take the Moore Ave exit going into Portland, turn left go 2 miles down to Marriott road go left to the end of the road at doyal go left again,,,,,,,,into sea breeze rv to the clubhouse vear left..... the 11th weds January, come all come old come new come interested!!!!!!

Call with ?? Nellie 88 361-222-1287

:unsure:

dont forget this weds 11th 7 pm at sea breeze rv park 1026 sea breeze lane portloand,,, take the Moore Ave exit going into Portland, turn left go 2 miles down to Marriott road go left to the end of the road at doyal go left again,,,,,,,,into sea breeze rv to the clubhouse vear left..... the 11th weds January, come all come old come new come interested!!!!!!

Call with ?? Nellie 88 361-222-1287

I will not be able to make it. I do have a car to race and in need help puting it together. I also need a carb to put in it. if you can send me the rules please, so I can set the car accordenly. If you can ask if any has a two barl carb that I can borrow or buy>

Archived